Askari Bank Limited is introducing the first ever cardless cash withdrawal from your account. You can just go to an ATM without your debit card and withdraw cash easily.
You can use this facility through mobile banking channels as well. You can either use Askari Bank’s mobile app on iOS, Android and Windows or through Askari Lite Mobile Banking.
This facility can be availed at any time, just like an ATM. You will need access to an Askari Bank ATM though. Handling a physical debit card will not be a problem through this. If you insert the card inside the slot the wrong way or forget to get your card out, it can either get stolen or cause a lot of problem for you getting the card out from the slot. Cardless withdrawal will remedy this problem.
Secure and Readily Available
It is available to all Askari Bank Internet Banking registered users with a functioning VISA debit card. ATM screen flow is followed for ease of use. Three factor authentication is used for added security which uses your PIN code, OTP and a reference number.
You are allowed 3 tries for withdrawing cash and a time limit is alotted on the reference number to avoid misuse.
Transactions are allowed in range of Rs. 500 and Rs. 10,000. You can either get Rs. 10,000 out in a single day or withdraw cash upto 3 times with the total amount not more than Rs. 10,000.
How To Use
Here’s how to use cardless cash withdrawal:
Step # 1 : (Transaction Initiation)
- Open Askari Mobile Application or Askari Lite Mobile Banking
- Log in to the account with existing Login ID & Password
- Click on Cardless Withdrawal to initiate the transaction
- Select Account, Enter Amount, Generate OTP (one time password) and click submit button
- Receive transaction Reference Number at your registered Mobile Number through SMS along with instructions to activate Cardless withdrawal process at AKBL ATM.
Step # 2 : (Cash Withdrawal at AKBL ATM)
- Visit any AKBL ATM and press Enter/Accept Key to access Cardless Cash Withdrawal option
- Enter the following information:
- Reference Number received via SMS
- One time Password (OTP) set during transaction initiation
- After successful authentication, cash will be dispensed by the ATM