Zong, has launched its Graduate Trainee Program for 2017 which is a signature talent development program for fresh graduates.
Since 2013, Zong 4G has taken great pride in nurturing raw talent to become the leaders in their respective fields.
Last Year Zong hired around 50 Graduate Trainees from top universities nationwide with job roles in different departments such as Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Information Technology and Procurement.
With this talent hunt program, Zong wishes to further propel its vision of transforming the lifestyle of Pakistani people by enlisting Pakistan’s top talent in the cause of a digital revolution.
Labeled as “Leaders in the making” this program is designed for talented fresh graduates, who aspire to become future Leaders in their respective domains. Under the program, Graduates are hired as through a comprehensive & transparent assessment process. The hired talent is then groomed through a tailor-made development plan.
With a tagline of “Journey to the Best” the program includes Job Rotation, Trainings, Coaching and Mentoring for a period of up to 18 months. This plan helps GTOs to get acquainted with the corporate culture and team up with different departments to grow and enjoy this fast track career path.
Program highlights for 2017 are as below:
- Focus Areas: Commercial (Sales & Marketing), Engineering, Information Technology
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Age: 26 years or below at the time of hiring
- Education: Fresh Graduates with following degrees; BBA/MBA, Bachelors/Masters of Engineering (Telecom/Electrical/Electronics), Bachelors/Masters of Information Technology or equivalent.
- Score/CGPA: Minimum 2.7 CGPA or 70% marks
- Work Experience: Not more than 01 year
- Last Date to Apply: May 21, 2017
For Programme Details and Online Application submission, graduates can visit this Link: https://www.zong.com.pk/zong-careers/graduate-trainee-programme or LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/283240954/?pathWildcard=283240954&trk=job_capjs