The government of Pakistan, under its Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) for various ongoing and new schemes, has released over Rs. 53 billion against the total allocation of Rs. 1001 billion in fiscal year 2017-18.
According to data of Ministry of Planning, Development and Reforms:
- 2600 million rupees have been released for Communication Division,
- 163 million rupees for Climate Change Division,
- over 300 million rupees for Finance Division,
- 600 million rupees for National Health Services,
- 723 million rupees have been released for Petroleum and Natural Resources.
An amount of 150 million rupees have been released for Planning, Development and Reform whereas 500 million rupees have been released for SUPARCO.
The government also released 30000 million rupees for Prime Minister’s Global SDGS Achievement Program whereas 900 million rupees have been released for ERRA.
The following is a summary of all allocations made under PSDP 2017-2018:
For a detailed breakdown, you can check the official documents here.