Still waiting for an era when Cheese Cake Day will be celebrated as a public holiday? Yes! Same here.
After all, who on earth could resist this supreme delicacy?!
The creamy consistent filling paired with a delicate biscuit that crumbles beautifully in every bite. Two words: Absolutely Scrumptious!
Try out this heavenly divine cheesecake, and impress your friends and family with this treat. We guarantee that they, too, will love it!
- 15 cookies/ biscuits/ crackers (of your choice) crushed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup white flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a springform pan
- In a medium bowl, biscuit crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth
- Add milk, and then mix the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate
- Then, mix in sour cream, vanilla, and flour until smooth
- Pour filling into prepared crust
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour
- Turn the oven off, and let the cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours as this prevents cracking
- Chill in refrigerator until serving
- The mouth-watering Cheesecake is ready to be served
So what are you waiting for? Make your own New York Cheesecake at home and do let us know how it goes for you.
We’ll be back with more mouth-watering recipes soon. Stay tuned!