Pakistanis’ Hajj Quota Increased by 15,790 for 2019

The government of Saudi Arabia has increased the Hajj quota for Pakistani pilgrims, allowing more aspiring pilgrims to perform Hajj.

Saudi authorities have said that they revised the Hajj quota on the request of the Pakistani government.

This is the second relief in Hajj matters from Saudis since Prime Minister Imran Khan last visited the country.


ALSO READ

CAA Starts Work on ‘Road to Makkah’ Project for Hajj 2019


Earlier in February, the Kingdom had revised its overall capacity for Pakistani pilgrims to 200,000 from previous 184,210.

Moreover, the Saudi government has also relaxed the rules for Pakistani pilgrims by allowing immigration process to be completed in Pakistan.

And now, the country has further extended the limit for another 15,790 pilgrims for Pakistan for the Hajj 2019.


ALSO READ

Govt. Launches SMS Alert Service to for Hajj Pilgrims


The Ministry of Religious Affairs said the quota would be tabled before the cabinet for approval in the next meeting.

Under the new quota, 60% of the seats will be added to the government’s Hajj scheme while the remaining 40% will go to the private sector.


    • Ab Kiya Pura 3 Million Qouta Allow Kar Den !
      Wiasy Saudia Wale Nahi Pasand Karte Pakistanio Ko :

      Ye to Just Support for Armed & Nuclear Power Only

  • Ltd feature videos

    Watch more at LTD

    close
    >