The Sindh government is offering 1,500 positions for College Teaching Interns (CTIs) in government colleges. CTIs would be paid Rs. 60,000 per month for seven months of internships.
As a part of the College Teaching Interns Program (CTIP), inexperienced, enthusiastic, bright, motivated, and competent young men and women with a graduate (16-year) degree in various disciplines are invited to apply. The candidates will learn and expand their talents by teaching 11-12 and degree classes in different disciplines and colleges.
- Candidates must hold a master’s or bachelor’s (16-years) degree from an HEC-recognized university or degree-awarding institution (DAI), in a relevant discipline.
- Candidate must hold a Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) of Sindh and the relevant district where the post is present.
- Candidate must have proficiency in modern teaching methodologies and technology.
- Candidate must be no more than 35 years of age.
- CTIs must complete both academic and extracurricular tasks as specified by the principal. Participation in administrative duties is not permitted.
- The internship has a maximum period of 7 months (one academic year).
- Internships are completely non-transferable, non-renewable, and non-extendable.
- CTI provides college and district-specific employment as well location-specific positions.
- The stipend will be Rs.60,000 per month, with no extra perks or TA/DA authorized.
- According to departmental regulation, the selection will be based on merit, district of residence, or PRC through the announced Regional Selection Committee for Interns (RSCI).
- The government reserves the right to amend any term or provision of this internship program at its sole discretion.
- The list of interns accepted in Sindh will be accessible on the official website.
Online Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website from 26th November 2022.
- Printed copies of the application, as well as supporting papers such as a CNIC, a domicile/PRC(D), academic certificates, mark sheets (master/BS/16 years of schooling), and any relevant experience (if any), must be presented within 10 days after filing the online application.
- The above is to be submitted to the candidate’s relevant Regional Director, College Education Department. Sindh Secretariat, 2nd floor, building no. 06, Karachi, Pakistan.