Eid ul Fitr literally means “festival of breaking of the fast”. In Pakistan, that also implies ‘looking for The Best Eid Mubarak Messages” online.
Eid ul Fitr marks the end of Ramadan and is celebrated during the first three days of Shawwal – the 10th month of the Islamic calendar (though the Muslim use of a lunar calendar means that it may fall in any season of the year).
This piece presents some of the trendiest “Eid Mubarak Messages” you can find on the web. Read on and get copying!
Also Read: Clothing Deals 2020
Feature | Desi Pakistani Roulette
- There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah. There’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure Bliss. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow, and always. So, crack a 6-pack the halaal way.
- On this auspicious occasion of Eid ul Fitr, may Allah flood your life with Happiness, your Heart with Love, your Soul with Purity, and your Mind with Wisdom. A very Happy Eid Mubarak To You and Your Family!
- I wish you the gift of Faith, the blessing of Hope, and the peace of Allah’s love this Eid, and ALWAYS. A very Happy Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease your suffering. Please remember me in your prayers.
- Agr koi ghalti hogai ho to mujhay ma’af krdaina. May Ramadan say pehlay nashay may tha, is liay kuch yaad nai arha. Ap ko Eid Mubarak pyaray log.
- Eid ka chaand tum nay dekh lia, chaand ki Eid hogai hogi! Eid Mubarak!
Featuring The Respectful | A Little Hint Of Decency
- I hope we all find it in our hearts, the courtesy to help the poor, on this auspicious occasion of Eid ul Fitr. Let’s remember the loved ones we’ve lost, and offer prayer to thank God for all His blessings during Ramadan. Eid Mubarak!
- May the Divine Blessings of Allah (S.W.T) bring you ultimate happiness, peace and harmony, and success in your life. Eid Mubarak, and celebrate Eid at home!
- “Oh, You who believe! Seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient.” Eid Mubarak and best wishes for the future!
- May Allah accept your good deeds, bless your family with good health, peace, and happiness, on this joyous occasion of Eid… and for many more years to come! Stay safe and be happy!
Still looking for some good “Eid Mubarak” Messages?
- A little visual:
Are these wishes helpful? If you’re still looking for new content on this topic, please watch this space to stay updated. We have some awesome stuff for you guys this Eid!
Cheers, and Eid Mubarak!