In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, Government of Pakistan has launched coronavirus helpline on WhatsApp to provide the latest information regarding COVID-19. Ministry of Health launched the service on Tuesday in collaboration with Digital Pakistan.
The main purpose of the helpline is to provide people most recent and accurate information about coronavirus. There is a lot of fake information circulating on social media right now. So, in order to tackle the issue government decided to launch their own free “chatbot” service on WhatsApp.
The Coronavirus WhatsApp Helpline is an automated 24 hours a day ‘chatbot’ service. It will allow people to get answers to the most common questions regarding Coronavirus from the Ministry of Health. The coronavirus WhatsApp helpline service is available in seven languages which include English, Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Balochi and Kashmiri.
This coronavirus helpline will provide information to the people on topics such as Coronavirus prevention and symptoms. You can get the information regarding the latest number of cases on coronavirus WhatsApp helpline as well.
Contacting Coronavirus Helpline on WhatsApp
If you want to know how to contact coronavirus helpline via WhatsApp, read the following instructions.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile.
- Save this number +92-300-1111166 in your phone contacts.
- Type any word like “Hi” in WhatsApp message and send it.
- You will receive a reply from Pakistan Government official corona chatbot immediately.
- Different language options will be given to you. Select the option in which you want the information.
- In the message, you will be asked to select the desired question from the given options.
- Reply with your desired option and you will get all the information related to your question in the next message.
This service is free and anyone with WhatsApp can use the helpline for concerns related to coronavirus. With this helpline, you can find the nearest corona testing labs in your area as well. If you want to know anything about COVID-19, you can contact coronavirus helpline via WhatsApp and get all the necessary information.
Do let us know in the comments if you have any questions regarding how to contact coronavirus helpline via WhatsApp.
Pingback:How to Make Sure Your WhatsApp is Still End-to-End Encrypted - How To