The Higher Education Commission has continued to provide attestation and verification services to individuals who intend to take the next big step towards higher education.
In recent years, HEC has continued to upgrade and uphold Pakistan’s stance towards an education-for-all methodology by making sure that all institutions – recognized by the commission – help students reach their goals. This article has been succinctly gathered for students who’d want to get an equivalence certificate from HEC. The following information provides instructions to carefully interpret and submit an HEC equivalence application.
HEC | Foreign Equivalence Degree Procedure
- Filling of online application form available at http://des.hec.gov.pk
- Copy of degree for which equivalence is required (other than English Version, its translation from concerned University/Embassy or NUML)
- Copy of Year-wise Transcript or Diploma Supplement or Graduation Statement/Record of study indicating date of admission and completion of degree (other than English Version, its translation from concerned University/Embassy or NUML)
- Copy of passport indicating visa, entry and exit in respective country for study duration only
- Copy of CNIC
- Equivalence fee Rs. 5000/- (non-refundable) for each degree/diploma through a bank draft or pay order in favour of the Director (Finance), HEC, Islamabad.
- All the above original documents need to be presented for getting endorsement “Seen Original and verified” from HEC Head office or HEC Regional Center, Lahore/Karachi/Quetta/Peshawar.
PLEASE NOTE: As per policy, it is mandatory for the applicants to provide verification on genuineness of their degrees from respective foreign universities directly to HEC, for receiving equivalence letter of their foreign degrees.
The verification of foreign degrees can be provided to HEC in a sealed envelope from the university, direct fax from university to +9251-90400902 or through an email from university directly addressed to HEC at [email protected] Please do not forget to mention your Application ID while writing to university.
HEC | Local Degree Equivalence Procedure
- Filling of an application form (E-01).
- Original and photocopy of each degree/diploma. (from Diploma/graduation onwards) along with CNIC and application processing fee as bank draft.
- Photocopy of year-wise transcripts/DMCs/Result Cards indicating date of admission and date of completion along with duration of each semester/term.
- Proof of registration from concerned professional body (in case of professional degree/diploma).
- Equivalence fee non-refundable for each degree/diploma.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: All the above-mentioned documents –in original format – need to be presented for getting endorsement “Seen original and verified” from HEC Head Office, or any HEC Regional Centers at the time of submission of application.
HEC | DEENI ASNAD Equivalence Procedure
- Filling of an application form E-02 duly signed and verified from concerned Madaris Nazim-e-Ala for Deeni Asnad.
- Photocopy of each Sanad/Kashful Darajat duly signed and verified form concerned Nazim-e-Ala.
- Photocopy of year-wise Kashful Darajat indicating date of admission and date of completion alongwith duration of each year/term.
- Attestation of Sanvia Aaama and Sanvia Khasa from IBCC.
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport in case of foreigner.
NOTE: All the above-mentioned documents need to be presented for getting endorsement “Seen original and verified” from HEC Head Office, or any HEC Regional Centers at the time of submission of application.
Well, there you have it people! This article was all about How To Get Equivalence Certificate From HEC. I hope this was helpful for everyone!