Here’s ProPakistani’s take on Pakistan testing Service | What is PTS | How to apply for Pakistan Testing Service.
More on education: Get HEC Certified!
Promoting Merit With Integrity
What Is PTS? | Pakistan Testing Service
PTS is a viable substitute to typical online recruitment services. This service offers entry tests for all institutions, including recruitment tests for public and private sectors within Pakistan.
PTS conducts aptitude tests, entry level examinations and selection process based on merit for public and private sector institutions, ensuring fairness and transparency through quality-based assessment.
Interested? | How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for entry tests to gain admission in an academic institution, it is recommended to go through ToRs of the institution for which you’re applying.
In case of admissions in foreign institutions, it is necessary to go through their pre-requisite. If needed, they’re generally available at the PTS website in detail. In case of appointment, it is necessary to go through the details and ToRs of the job, duly advertised in Print and Electronic Media.
Get The Application Form | Starting Filling
You can download Application Forms, free of charge, from PTS website (http://www.pts.org.pk) before the last date of registration for the relevant admission/recruitment. For registration, fill your downloaded forms according to instructions provided. Once filled, submit the forms at given PTS address after depositing Test Fee at any of the following banks: UBL, ABL, MCB or HBL. The form looks something like this:
Important Info | Pakistan testing Service | What is PTS | How to apply for Pakistan Testing Service
Any incomplete, inappropriate or unclear information, provided in the form, may cause delay in the registration process. As a result of which, you may not be able to take the test on time.
Some general tips have been assembled for you – via PTS official site. Please read the following points carefully:
- If the application form is in a soft form, you can type in the details into the form and then print it out. In case you have a hard copy, you ought to write the details in black ink and in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Download the appropriate test application form as per prescribed requirements.
- Exercise due care in the spellings of your name, father name, caste, address and CNIC number for future correspondence with PTS. Write the correspondence/ mailing address accurately to avoid any inconvenience.
- Test Fee is to be submitted in the form of Online Deposit Slip in any nearest UBL, ABL, MCB or HBL branch; PTS Copy of the deposit challan (Original) must be attached with the Application Form.
- Also, select the city where you would prefer to take the test out of the options provided.
Three Words | Go For It
After filling your forms with required info, send or post them through any courier service – preferably Pakistan Post – to the head office.
Make sure to attach:
- Two copies of your recent photographs
- Clearly written mobile number.
Note: If you skip any relevant information in the Registration Form, expected a rejection notice!
After the successful registration of your application, you will receive a Call Letter – or Roll Number Slip. This shows your roll number, test venue details and a few other essentials. Make sure to check them completely to avoid any misunderstandings on the Testing Day.
This article is for people looking for information on the thread ‘Pakistan testing Service | What is PTS | How to apply for Pakistan Testing Service’. If you have any questions, leave a comment in the section provided below.