Zong Charge 10 Paisas Balance Inquiries
It has been communicated to Zong Users through SMS that Zong will charge all balance inquiries at 10 paisas per inquiry from September 1st , 2009. Zong customers received following message,
Dear Customer from Sep 01,2009 balance inquiry request *222# will be charged @10 paisas to give you the seamless connectivity on ZONG network
PTA had directed all cellular companies to advance notice to all customers before imposing any charge. As far as Zong’s this new charge is concerned, i guess PTA won’t cause problem for the company as Zong sent SMS to all of its customers, notifying them for service charges well before the imposition date.
However, we can expect reaction from other companies – and they may notify their customers too for this service charge.
- Warid IVR Balance Inquiry isn't Free Anymore
- Telenor and Ufone to Charge Balance Inquiries – To provide (better) Services
- Free Balance Inquiry Tricks
- Get Paid for Receiving Calls: Ufone
- Warid Prepaid Finally Brings Ghanta Offer and SMS Bundles
- Recap of Zong Prepaid Packages
- Mobilink & Ufone Charging 5 percent Additional Charges for Services as well