Ufone Abolishes Post Paid Reward Points
Ufone Post Paid users had this facility of earning reward points based on their monthly bills, which isn’t there anymore.
By calling helpline, Ufone users could redeem those reward points, and get the equilent amount credited to their bills – however, through a message Ufone informed its customers that the promotion is over and customers must redeem their reward points, or it will get expire (with in a week).
So this is another tease for post paid users, and a clear message that company isn’t interested in their (loyal) postpaid users – so guys either there are better options in prepaid, reconsider your choice.
These are very small but significant factors that earns the loyalty of your customer, however, it seems Ufone is least concerned. Moreover, it is not comprehendible at all that how the rewards points got expired? With only a week’s notice? I mean Ufone could have waited for at least a month if not two, especially in a scenario when customers used to redeem their reward points only once or twice a year (as their redemption value was too little).
So the bottom line is that “Ufone’s Postpaid Reward Points” is a gone story now, better luck with future offerings.
- Win PIA Tickets for any Desitnation with Ufone
- Get Your Postpaid Bills Paid or uTopUp, Through 1 Link ATM
- Now Pay Your PTCL Bills at Ufone Outlets
- Ufone Introduces Auto Reply Service
- Ufone Postpaid Customres Being Charged for Help Line Calls
- Celcos’ Minified Attention Towards Postpaid Brands
- Ufone Enhances its Mobile Banking Solution Called UPayments