How to Recharge PTCL EVO through Vfone Scratch Cards?
Note: This method is valid for Huawei USB and PCMCIA cards only. Old USBs from ZTE can’t be recharged through this method.
1- On the main screen of PTCL EVO Panel, click on the Call or Voice Icon to start the soft phone dialer.
2- Using the dial pad, dial 1015 and press the call button
3- After hearing the welcome IVR, select your desired language option by pressing 1 or 2. (enable sound on your computer and make sure volume is turned up).
4- For Card Recharge
- Select 1
- Enter the 13 digits pin code from your scratch card.
- Follow the IVR instructions
5- For balance inquiry select 2 in the main menu.
- Pay wi-tribe Bills with Scratch Cards via SMS
- PTCL Offers EVO PCMCIA for Rs. 999
- PTCL Announces Special Packages for Hajj and Eid
- New Packages, Decreased Tariff and Device Prices: PTCL EVO
- Dial-up Internet Will be Charged on 20 Mins Pulse Rate Basis
- PTCL Launches Vfone New Year Offer
- Qubee Introduces Prepay Broadband in Pakistan