NWFP Bans Night & SMS Packages
After Punjab Assembly, NWFP’s provincial assembly has also passed a resolution to put immediate ban on late night calling packages. In fact they went even further, and demanded ban on SMS packages too. Some may term the SMS part little harsh, but night packages are not seen well by many eyes.
Let’s see how other provinces, and ultimately the cellular companies respond to this.
Thanks to Imran Khan and Shahzad Khan for tip
- Least Concerned about Punjab Assembly’s Verdict
- Punjab Bans Mobile Phones in Schools / Colleges
- Poll: Do You want Govt to Ban Night Packages?
- Dell to Equip 26 e-Libraries in Universities Across Punjab
- Transfer of Property to PTCL, not a Contractual Obligation: Waqar
- Zong Good Night Offer: Internet for Rs. 5/Night
- Imran Khan Introduces Political Webinars in Pakistan