Protesting Employees Won’t Get Salaries And Eid Bonus: PTCL Management
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) management has decided not to pay the current month salaries and bonuses to the employees not performing their duties.
The management has reacted strongly against on-going strikes by company employees, demanding raise in salaries and allowances announced by the government in recent budget.
PTCL management said the allowance and bonus packages will be given to those employees who will perform their jobs as if they do in normal routine.
The internal memo issued by the top management asked its all regional heads to review the performance of the employees under respective jurisdictions and send their recommendation to Human Resource Department for the issuance of August salary and allowances.
Previously, it said the salary raise and Eid bonus will be given to selected employees based on their past year performance.
PTCL management has reacted severely in past too, however, it had to bow down to the employee’s union in the end by partially or wholly accepting their demands.
Recent strikes by PTCL employees have halted the whole PTCL system leaving customers in miserable and support-less situation.
Employees are demanding 50 percent pay raise on their running basic and salaries in accordance with the government’s notification, medical allowance, Eid reward and promotions for all.
Via: Telecom Recorder
- PTCL Union says Peaceful Protest is their Right
- PTCL Organized HR Seminar for its Employees
- PTCL Re-Launches VSS Scheme to Slash 50% Employees
- Financial Tale of PTCL During Last 5 Years
- PTCL Online Complaint Management #FAIL [Updated]
- PTCL Providing Medical Assistance in Flood Affected Areas
- PTCL Stretches its EVO Nitro Coverage to Rawat Industrial Estate