Nokia Launches N9 in Pakistan
Nokia yesterday hosted an exclusive preview of the Nokia N9 to mark official launch of Nokia N9 in Pakistan. The event was held at a local hotel and gathered top-notch technology enthusiasts from across Pakistan.
The Nokia N9 introduces an innovative new design where the home key is replaced by a simple gesture: a swipe. Whenever you’re in an application, swiping from the edge of the display takes you home.
The three home views of the user interface are designed to give fast access to the most important things people do with a phone: using apps, staying up to date with notifications and social networks, and switching between activities.
The industrial design of the Nokia N9 is an example of extreme product making and craft. The body is precision-machined from a single piece of polycarbonate and flows seamlessly into beautiful curved glass. The laminated deep black display means that the user interface just floats on the surface of the product.
“With the Nokia N9, we wanted to design a better way to use a phone. To do this we innovated in the design of the hardware and software together. We reinvented the home key with a simple gesture: a swipe from the edge of the screen. The experience sets a new bar for how natural technology can feel,” said Henri Mattila, Solution Marketing Manager, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Nokia. “And this is just the beginning. The details that make the Nokia N9 unique – the industrial design, the all-screen user experience, and the expressive Qt framework for developers – will evolve in future Nokia products.”
Here are Nokia N9 specs:
Here are other main attractions:
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 16:9 FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels)
- Scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Internal Memory 16 GB or 64 GB
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics
- Wide-angle lens
- Dual LED flash, Digital Shutter
- HD quality video capture in 720p resolution at 30 fps
- Talk-time: Up to 11 h (2G
- Standby time: Up to 380 h (2G)
- Video playback time (720P) 4.5 hours
- Music playback time 50 hours
The Nokia N9 is available in three colors – black, cyan, and magenta with storage options to accommodate plenty of content: 16GB and 64GB. The Nokia N9 is available with Nokia distributors across Pakistan.
16 GB version of Nokia N9 is priced at Rs. 52,000 in Pakistan
- Nokia N9 to Hit Stores Next Month
- MeeGo Based Nokia N9 Confirmed for 2011
- Nokia Lumia 505 with Windows 7.8 Goes Official
- Google Reveals Specs for Its Glass
- Nokia 500, Mid-Range Symbian Phone, Announced
- Nokia Launches Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 in Pakistan
- Budget Windows Phone 8: Nokia Lumia 620 Vs. HTC Windows Phone 8S Vs. Huawei Ascend W1