All Mobilink prepaid customers can use Facebook Zero (0.facebook.com) on their mobile phones without paying anything.
Facebook Zero is a project by Facebook in which it partners with network carriers, around the world, to offer their customers a light weight version of Facebook at no charge.
Facebook Zero includes all key features of the standard Facebook mobile site, and allows you to update your status, view your News Feed, Like or Comment on posts, send and reply to messages, or write on your friends’ Wall just as you do on regular Facebook.com.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the usage of Facebook Zero offer:
- This service is available for Mobilink Prepaid subscribers only, including all Jazz & Jazba subscribers.
- This service is not available for Blackberry devices.
- Facebook Zero can be accessed only via default internet browsers on handsets and below mentioned versions of Opera Mini.
- Use jazzconnect.mobilinkworld.com for using Facebook Zero. Subscribers using jazzwap.mobilinkworld.com may get charged.
- Facebook Zero URLs should be entered without writing www and https before these.
- Facebook Zero should not be accessed via proxy server.
- Though viewing photos, videos or external link is just one click away, standard GPRS charges as per package plan will apply.
- Subscriber may get charged for any mobile phone applications consuming data in background. This can be controlled by turning off such applications.
- This is a limited time offer.
- Supported Browsers:
J2ME Opera Mini 4 4.2.22714 J2ME Opera Mini 5 5.1.22296 J2MEOpera Mini 6 All versions Android 6.0.24212 S60 5.1.22783 iOS 6.X