Buy PTCL Evo or Evo Wingle This Week and Get 50 Percent Lifetime Discount
4 years ago
This is probably the best offer PTCL could giveaway to its customers this Eid. They are offering EVO and EVO Wingle connections for 50 percent of its original monthly rental, and that too forever. To get this lifetime discount, you will have to buy EVO or EVO Wingle during 9th August 2013 to 16th August 2013.
After discount, new prices for Evo and Evo Wingle Unlimited will be as following:
- Evo Unlimited:
- Old Price: Rs. 2,100 per month
- Discounted Price: Rs. 1,050
- Evo Wingle Unlimited:
- Old Price: Rs. 2,500
- Discounted Price: Rs. 1,250
Just to mention, EVO unlimited package is now capped at 50 GB per month. Despite this, broadband wireless on the go for around Rs. 1,000 is amazing. Too amazing I would say for the customers. However, such an aggressive move by PTCL might hurt the industry. Exactly like it did back in 2009 when PTCL had doubled the DSL speeds for their broadband subscribers for the first time.
Since there’s no effective Pakistan Telecommunication Authority – which can question the company for such price reductions as its significant market player – PTCL is enjoying the freedom and transferring the benefit to the customers.
In a related news, PTCL president recently sent an email to its employees and said that company is aiming for 2 million broadband customers by year end. It looks like the plan has begun and targets are on the roll. But I will say the genius customers will throw away their old accounts and will buy EVO devices this week to retain lifetime discount.
How to Get EVO and Evo Wingle:
- Walk-in at any PTCL One Stop Shop
- Order booking through 1236 for home delivery
- Promotion is applicable for purchases made between 9th to 16th August 2013.
- Promotion is valid for new sales on EVO & Wingle Unlimited packages only.
- Promotion is valid for postpaid and prepaid subscribers.
- Offer is not applicable for package conversions
- Orders can be placed at OSS, Call Center by calling 1236 and through FSAs