Warid Telecom now brings forth yet another exciting offer for its all new and inactive users whereby all such customers will be able to make free calls to all networks in Pakistan.
To avail the new “Free Call Offer”, customers will either have to buy a new Warid SIM, convert their existing number to Warid’s network through Mobile Number Portability (MNP) or switch on their Warid SIM inactive since the last 30 days.
After joining Warid’s network, every recharge of Rs. 50 or more will make the customer win free minutes equivalent to the recharged amount.
So just join or re-join Warid, recharge Rs. 50 or more and enjoy calling on all networks through this bundle of free minutes. For details on free minutes, please check below terms and conditions.
All Warid customers who will reactivate their old SIM are required to send “FREE” to 3733 or dial IVR to avail Free Calls Offer.
- For all new prepaid & MNP users, the free calling facility is applied without any subscription
- All Warid customers who will reactivate their old SIM are required to send “FREE” to 3733 or dial IVR to avail free calls
Terms & conditions:
- Recharge of Rs 50 & more has to be done in one go to avail free min/calls
- Upon recharge, you will be given free minutes equivalent to the balance amount after tax deduction
- Free calls are for all local networks of Pakistan
- This amount can be used as:
- 80% for on-net calls
- 20% for off-net calls
- Free benefit will be valid up to 7 days
- Validity of recharge will be as per standard validities
- In case of multiple recharges, the free calling minutes will be added with a revised validity
- Incase customer changes his package, free calls/ minutes will not be usable
- Off-net calls do not include international calls
- Standard call setup charges will apply
- Users can check their free minutes by dialing *200*500#
- Peer to peer balance share will not be counted as recharge