Dubbed as the original flagship killer, the One, from OnePlus really shook the smartphone market in 2014.
It was a device that was much better than the competition in terms of design & performance and was offered at half the price for what it should have been sold for.
Naturally it got the attention of masses ─ probably the awkward invite system and limited stock availability were also the contributing factors for its global recognition.
Since then the company has evolved into a premium global brand, known to manufacture one of the best Android smartphones.
Not many people know that OnePlus is actually OPPO or should we say BBK electronics. It markets products under 3 different brand names, including OPPO, Vivo and OnePlus aimed to capture different type of markets around the world.
The OnePlus 3 launched last month continues the tradition of affordability and brings huge improvement in terms of performance.
The key specifications of OP3 are:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow; Oxygen OS
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- 5.5” Optic AMOLED display with 1080p resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4
- Internal: 64 GB; UFS 2.0
- Primary: 16 MP, Sony IMX298 sensor, OIS, phase-detection autofocus, LED, HDR, 4K video recording
- Secondary: 8 MP, 1080p video, electronic image stabilization
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi ac, GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS, Cat.6 LTE, fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3000 mAh; Dash Charge support (Quick Charging)
Unfortunately OnePlus doesn’t have its official presence in Pakistan, but now you can buy the latest flagship exclusively from iShopping.PK for a price of Rs. 49,999 and it is readily available in stock.
This price is of course higher than what it is selling in China or other international markets, but OnePlus zealots would be more than happy to get OP3 in Pakistan without any hassle, if all they have to do is pay a little extra.
iShopping.PK promises to deliver the phone with in 3 to 4 working days and you get the option to pay for it at the time of delivery.
We’ve already ordered One for ourselves and will be doing a complete review of this phone very soon.
Do share your opinion in the comments section below and if you want us to test any specific apps or features in the review, just let us know.