Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Gets it All Right Except the Price [Unboxing+Review]
2 months ago
Samsung has recently been producing some good smartphones, both flagships and mid-range devices. However it now looks like whoever decides what specifications a phone should go out with and what it should offer, isn’t exactly doing such a good job. Meet the recently launched Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. A mid-range device that is currently on sale for eye-watering price of Rs. 36,999/-. Don’t let the Pro branding fool you, as the J7 Pro doesn’t bring too much to the table. So what does it offer? Is it really worth the price that is being asked for it?
To answer those questions and many more, we got our hands on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and here is what we think of it.
Review in Urdu
You can check out the high resolution camera samples of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro over below. Just click on the image to see high-resolution sample.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specifications
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Octa-Core
- Chipset: Exynoa 7870
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE;
- Metal Chassis
- Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution (~401 ppi)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 256 GB
- Primary: 13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 13 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3,600 mAh with fast charging
- Price: Rs. 37,999/-