Ending Asus’ photography-oriented ZenFone 4 series is the selfie-focused ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro. The phone also features a dual camera setup on the front rather than the back of the phone.
Design and Display
The design here features a metal finish. The display comes with 1080p resolution, along with an AMOLED panel instead of an LCD one and a 2.5D curved glass front.
Internals and Storage
The internals are spearheaded by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor, along with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, which is expandable.
Connectivity is covered by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE and microUSB, which takes its place instead of USB Type-C.
The front of the phone features a so-called 24 MP sensor, even though the sensor here is a dual-pixel 12 MP one that can take 24 MP videos through software trickery. It is followed by a 5 MP 120-degree wide-angle lens, as well as the customary LED Flash. There’s even the option of shooting 4K video from the front-end.
The cameras come through the courtesy of Sony and OmniVision. The main camera is a sole 16 MP shooter with LED Flash.
The battery capacity remains the same here, at 3,000 mAh, though, fast-charging is likely not supported.
The phone will be available for $379, and will be available in Black, Red and Gold.
ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Specifications:
- CPU: 2.0 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 4.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM supported
- 5.5-inch AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- 2.5D curved glass display
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes, by 256 GB
- Primary: 16 MP, LED
- Secondary: 24 MP + 5 MP, 4K video
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, Wi-Fi, microUSB
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Price: $379