The BBK-owned smartphone OEM Realme announced its Realme 7 series earlier this month. 2 weeks after its launch, the company has now announced a new member in the lineup dubbed Realme 7i.
Design and Display
Aesthetically, the smartphone is pretty much identical to Realme 7 Pro. The only difference is that Realme 7i comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor instead of a side-mounted sensor.
The smartphone is built around a 6.5-inch LCD with 720p resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate, 82.3% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 270 PPI pixel density. The fingerprint sensor is located on the back and the display features a punch-hole front camera.
Internals and Storage
Realme 7i is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC topped with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB of expandable onboard storage. For comparison, the Realme 7 comes with an Helio G95 chipset accompanied by a similar memory configuration.
The smartphone boots Realme UI on top of Android 10.
Camera-wise, the handset sports a 64 MP quad-camera setup at the back. The main sensor is complemented by an 8 MP ultrawide sensor, a 2 MP monochrome lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor unit.
For selfies, it sports a 16 MP single sensor shooter.
Battery and Pricing
Realme 7i packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging. It is available in Aurora Green and Polar Blue colors and costs $215.
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- OS: Android 10.0; Realme UI
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE,
- LCD capacitive touchscreen, 6.5 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Primary: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Secondary: 16 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (rear-mounted)
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Price: $215