PTCL has asked for application from individuals and businesses who want to run PTCL’s franchises, throughout the country.
It must be noted that PTCL has closed majority of its one-stop shops or sale and service centers lately. Earlier on it was anticipated that the move was made to cut down the running expenses, however, it is evident now that company wants franchisers to manage its customers at large.
Those who interested can apply before November 20th, 2009, while application form can be downloaded from here.
Franchisers of cellular companies are reportedly not happy at this point of time; however, PTCL’s franchise may get some fruit for the businesses for some time at least. Due to wide range of products, getting a PTCL’s franchise can be a good business model. However, those who are interested must keep in mind the repute, sale, after sale, support and other concerning issues of the company.
- Must be well settled & have strong presence in the proposed area of dealership.
- Must be willing to work exclusively for PTCL.
- Must not be defaulter of any Bank.
- Must have operational Sales & Distribution network.
- Preferably experienced in running a Telecom / IT related franchise operations.
- Must be financially sound as dealer will have to invest on the Outlet as per PTCL specification, maintain a specified inventory and manage a quality sales team.
- Have to uplift the inventory of products on Cash and as per procedure advised by PTCL.
- Have to keep company’s desired level of inventory of products at all times.
- Prepare & submit daily / weekly / monthly sales & inventory reports and number & nature of complaints to PTCL.
Important to Note
- Ownership of Dealership will be non-transferable.
- WLL sales team would inspect the dealer’s premises and check record at any hour of the day.
- Once formalities are completed and a dealer is appointed for a certain area, a maximum of 30 days target will be given to start operation in that particular area. If the dealer fails to comply with the target date, PTCL reserve the right to cancel the contract without any liabilities on its parts.
- In case of any misinformation on part of the applicant, he / she may be disqualified for this service.
- PTCL employees in service or their dependents are not eligible for this scheme.
- PTCL reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason & its decision cannot challenged in any court of law.
Applications, along with required documents, may be sent to the below mentioned address not later than 20th November, 2009.
2nd Floor, F-Block
PTCL Headquarters, G-8/4
Good Luck Guys