Pakistan Telecommunication Company LTD (PTCL) has enhanced an exciting VSAT “Skylink” satellite communication service for its corporate customers, said a press statement issued by the company.
PTCL said that with enhanced service it will offer SKYLINK, a very small aperture terminal satellite communication service, to domestic and international communication applications.
- Skylink services are based on advanced satellite technology providing dedicated point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connectivity
- Leased line SCPC services for domestic & international connectivity
- (TDMA/DVB-S2) Enterprise applications
- Other satellite connectivity solutions tailored for Corporate Customers
- Skylink offers high-quality satellite solutions for bandwidth requirements starting from 64Kbps (or lower) to 2Mbps (or higher)
- Local, nationwide as well as global coverage
- On ground presence and experience
- Rapid deployment
- Uniform quality and service
Naveed Saeed SEVP commercial PTCL while introducing the service stated that the enhancement of Skylink will tremendously facilitate its corporate customer base and will enable them to amplify their communication for business growth. He further said that PTCL takes pride in meeting and exceeding its customers’ expectations and this new initiative will bring PTCL closer to the hearts of its corporate customers.
Further information can be obtained from PTCL Corporate Customer Helpline 111-202-020.