Samsung Unveils 4 Inch Galaxy S III Mini
5 years ago
Samsung has listened to those who wanted a compact version of Galaxy S III phone. As the slim and small sized smartphones are making good marks in various markets, Galaxy S III Mini will serve the Samsung lovers with stripped-down version of mighty Galaxy S III.
Galaxy S III Mini comes in between Galaxy S III and Galaxy S II in terms of specifications.
Galaxy S III Mini will carry the design of Galaxy S III and Note 2, while it will boost a 4″ Super AMOLED screen of WVGA resolution (and a PenTile matrix). It will be powered by 1 Ghz processor on a ST-Ericsson NovaThor chipset with two Cortex-A9 cores, 1 GB RAM and Mali-400 GPU.
There would be a 5MP rear camera enabled with sensor and an LED flash along with a front-facing VGA camera too.
Here are the Specs for Samsung Galaxy S III Mini:
- CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz
- Chipset: NovaThor U8420
- OS: Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dimensions: 121.6 x 63 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 111.5 g
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,
- 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches
- Internal: 8 or 16 GM
- RAM: 1 GB
- Card slot: MicroSD, up to 32 GB
- GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP, EDR, NFC, MicroUSB v2.0
- Primary: 5 MP, 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: VGA
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
Samsung said that Galaxy S III Mini will be shipped in November 2012 without mentioning the price tag. A British online seller is, however, already taking the pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S III for Rs. 38,000.