HTC has announced the Desire 600, a dual-SIM, Android Powered mid-range phone that will boost Sense 5 UI to offer you a taste of HTC One at a lower price.
Powered by a 1.2 Ghz quad-core processor, HTC Desire 600 comes with 4.5 Inch display and an 8 megapixel rear camera with 2 megapixel front facing camera for video calling.
HTC Desire 600 will be a perfect device for music lovers because of its front facing speakers – Just like HTC One – that come with Beats Audio integration.
HTC Desire 600 offers HTC BlinkFeed and HTC BoomSound, most recently launched as part of the award-winning new HTC One.
The HTC Desire 600 will be available from June with global availability, but starting off with Russia, Ukraine and the Middle East. Price isn’t announced yet.
Here are the specs for the phone:
- OS: Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8625Q Snapdragon 200
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5
- GPU: Adreno 203
- Dimensions: 5.31 x 2.64 x 0.37 in
- Weight: 130 g
- Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 540 x 960 pixels, 4.5 inches (~245 ppi pixel density)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, v4.0 with A2DP, NFC, Infrared port, microUSB v2.0
- Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 1.6 MP
- Li-Ion 1860 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 539 h (2G) / Up to 577 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 11 h 20 min (2G) / Up to 11 h (3G)