NADRA’s facility that enables Pakistani citizens — in Pakistan and abroad — to get their CNIC issued (for the first time) and renewed online has been inaugurated.
Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan inaugurated the online renewal of CNIC of NADRA. Government claims that after the inauguration of this facility nobody needs to visit NADRA offices for issuance or reprints of their CNICs.
With this facility, Pakistani citizens can apply online for the issuance or renewals of their CNICs. They can pay the fee through credit card and get the CNICs delivered to their home addresses in Pakistan or abroad.
Here are features of NADRA Online CNIC Portal:
- Apply for CNIC online
- Pay through credit / debit cards online
- Get your CNIC Delivered at your doorstep (even if you are abroad) with in 10 days.
Below are the services offered by NADRA’s online CNIC facility:
- Apply for New Overseas CNIC (NICOP) for the first time.
- Apply for CNIC Reprint if your card was lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Apply for CNIC Renewal if your card has expired.
- Apply for CNIC Modification if you want to amend your national identity data.
- Apply for CNIC Conversion to a chip-based Smart-ID card through a Renewal or Modification application.
- Track your application to find-out the status of your CNIC
Note: Pakistani citizens living in Pakistan will have to appear physically at NADRA offices (for biometric verification) if they are applying for CNICs for the first time.
NADRA’s online CNIC facility offers complete how-to guide for applying for CNICs for the first time or for those who want to apply for CNIC reprints.
You can pay through credit and debit cards online or pay the fee at NADRA’s e-sahulat centers by sharing your order number from online CNIC website with the staff.
More details on NADRA’s online CNIC facility is available here.