JumpStart Pakistan believes in the power of ideas to change lives, attitudes and eventually, the world. They do this by helping startups build their ideas into businesses by providing them mentorship, acceleration, pitching at investment platforms and co–working space.
In the past two years along with several small events, JumpStart has conducted 6 events including 5 national pitching events Shepherd’s Pie in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and the International SeedStars World event in Karachi where DoctHers qualified last year as the winner from Pakistan. Consequently, they traveled to Lausanne, Switzerland earlier this month to take part in SeedStars World Summit.
JumpStart will be holding a mentoring session for 24 Hrs with well-known CEOs and Entrepreneurs.
Who is the Event for?
If you’re constantly questioning yourself and your direction? Should I spend more time marketing? Should I focus on growing my Instagram following?
Do I cold pitch clients? Do I need a contract? How do I hire an assistant? Why don’t I have any money?
How much should I be charging? And how can I sell without feeling sleazy? Am I going to go into debt? How do I even get started? No seriously, why don’t I have any money? Where should I put my energies in?
If these are the questions you ask yourself as an entrepreneur, then the event is for you. The Jumpstart platform can help you clear all your queries with experienced people such as the CEOs and the Entrepreneurs who have established their businesses.
JumpStart brings CEOs to you who will be delivering speeches and guidance throughout the one-day event. The CEOs include
- Farhan Ahmed – Maison Consulting & Solutions
- Khurram Mujtaba – JumpStart Pakistan
- Abdul Samad – Youth Impact
- Imtinan Ahmed – Development Solutions International (DSI)Ghulam Shabbir – Momentum
- Awais Naseer – SoftOven Inc.
- Dr Arshad – Fast Islamabad
- Farrukh Mahmood – 11 Values
- Hisham Sarwar – Being Guru
If you want to be the part of learning, have lighter side chats, experience sharing and mentoring for your startup, then you too can be a part of the initiative.
- Registrations and Drinks: 5:00 PM
- Commencement and Recitation : 6:00 PM
- Fireside chat with CEOs: 6:15PM to 8:00 PM
- Dinner with CEOs: 8:00PM to 10PM
- Entrepreneurial Movie Night: 10PM to 12:00PM
- Pillow Chat and Imagination Exercises: 12AM to 1:00AM
- Sleeping hours: 1:00AM to 5AM
- Prayer and Morning Walk: 5AM to 6:30AM
- Morning Energizers: 6:30 to 7:30AM
- Breakfast: 7:30AM to 9AM
- Session on “Who am I?, Where am I?, Where I want to be?”: 9AM to 10:30AM
- Session on “How to Grow a Successful Startup”: 10:30AM to 12AM
- Session on “How to multiply your 24hours by 2”: 12:00PM to 1:00PM
- Prayer Break and Lunch: 1pm to 2:30pm
- Strategy Gaming 2:30PM-4:00PM
- Workshop on “Identifying the Steps” 4:00PM to 5:30PM
- Summary of What we have learnt today: 5:30PM to 6:00PM
- Closing: 6:00PM