How Many Connections Issued on CNIC
Post by Jawad Zubair Sheikh
A well wanted service is being introduced by PTA in collaboration with all companies. Now you can know the amount of connections issued against your CNIC.
Simply write your CNIC (without dashes) and send it to 668
Write 3749127299334 and send it to 668.
You will get a reply with number of connections issued against this CNIC for 6 companies (Mobilink, Warid, Zong, Telenor, SCO and Ufone).
Service won’t tell you cell numbers, instead it will actually tell you amount of numbers – for instance, Mobilink 3,
Ufone 3,Telenor 2,
Rs 2 plus Tax per SMS, however, charges may differ at the time of launch. Let us know the results in comments.
Indeed a great service.
By the way, as mentioned above, service is not publicly available – but we, here at ProPakistani, strive to bring you things before they happen.
Update: Few readers have reported that service is down – maybe it is pulled back by operators, or the data server is down/under maintenance. Let’s wait and try again -do share results in comments.
- Verify NADRA CNIC Through SMS
- ProPakistani 's Most Discussed Stories in 2009
- Official: Check How Many SIMs are Registered against Your CNIC through SMS
- PTA Issues SMS Based Perception Survey Results for Celcos
- PTA Reports Massive Violations by Telcos in Selling SIMs
- PTA Issues Latest Subscribers' Stats
- Check and Find Out Your Polling Station Details Through 8300