Importance of Facebook Engagement for Pakistani Brands [Infographic]
Pakistani brands can’t ignore social media engagement anymore. With over 6 million people on one platform, Facebook, for instance, has become a goldmine for marketers looking to reach out to the increasingly social media savvy demographic. The latter in turn are no longer using social media to just connect with friends and kill time but are actively interacting with brands through these networks.
A recent survey conducted by B Solutions, a social media marketing company, reveals astonishing results regarding levels of Facebook engagement amongst shoppers frequenting the most popular shopping malls in Lahore. For instance, the survey says that 2 out of 5 Facebook users interact with brands; while one out of five Facebook users made a purchased influenced by Facebook.
Check out the more details in infographic below to see them yourself. (Click to view larger image)
- Ufone Remains the Most Talked About Telecom Brand on Facebook
- Trends for Facebook Fans With Pakistani and Global Brands [Infographic]
- Facebook Pakistan: 9 Million Users and Counting [Infographic]
- Pakistani Users’ Behavior on Social Networking Websites Revealed
- Warid Outperforms 92% Brands Globally
- Facebook Pages in Pakistan: Nov 2012 Social Media Report
- Mobilink Becomes the World’s Fastest Growing Brand on Facebook