Mobilink StockPro developed in collaboration with IGI Securities offers its subscribers the ability to view live stock data in Karachi Stock Exchange and if you have a trading account with IGI Securities, it also allows you to trade as well!
Now, Mobilink customers can remain connected to Stock Exchange via Blackberry or any other Java enabled Mobile device, with the help of Mobilink StockPro. So where ever you are or even while you are on the move, you can view and trade your stocks at ease and convenience with Mobilink StockPro!
Requirements to use this application:
- You need to be a Jazz or Indigo Customer
- Any mobile phone with GPRS & Java support and MIDP v2.0
- GPRS subscription
- Account with IGI Securities for Trading
- An option by which users can request any symbol rate and related market information.
- The quote symbol could be any symbol not part of the subscribed list.
Change Subscription List
- Users can add or remove any symbol from the subscription list.
- While adding a symbol, application will not permit to exceed the subscription limit which is up to 10 scripts at a time.
- Users can remove any symbol from the subscription list by pressing removing button.
- Volume Leader Screen: Users can view the top 10 market leaders by volume at any given time.
- Top Gainers/Losers Screen: Top Gainers Losers Screen displays top 5 gainers and top 5 losers of current market.
- Help Screen: Help screen includes description of entire Screens in Stock pro application.
- Change Password Screen: User can change password at any time by providing the old password
How to Subscribe:
Customers will be required to send an SMS to a designated short code for requesting service subscription. (GPRS is a mandatory requirement for this service.)
- The customer will send SMS <SUB> to the short code 4442.
- Then the customer will receive two SMS in return:
- Download Link of the application along with User ID and Password
- Information SMS informing him/her that IGI’s CS Representative will contact him/her shortly
- Customer will be informed of a 10-day free trial in the same SMS
- Customer will download the application and login using the credentials provided earlier
- Application will request customer to enter his CNIC for verification purposes (one-time only). Once entered, customer will be taken to the main screen where he would be able to view live stock feeds
- For trading, customers will be required to first open an account with IGI. For this purpose, a visit to an IGI branch will be mandatory.
- After 10 days of trial period, customer will receive an SMS from short code 4443 to renew the subscription by replying to that SMS. This subscription will be charged as per charging mentioned below.
How to Unsubscribe:
- Customer will send “UNSUB” to 4442
- Customer will receive an SMS informing him that his subscription has been terminated
- Subscription is free for first ten (10) days as trial. After the trial period, the subscription will be charged at Rs.20 + Tax per month.
- SMS is charged as per package plan
- Standard GPRS charges apply for data upload and download