Ufone Monthly Heavy Internet
Last Updated: 4:43PM January 31, 2023.
Ufone’s Monthly Heavy internet package is suitable for those with excessive data usage. As the name suggests, it comes with 30GB (includes 15GB from 1am to 9am) of monthly data limit which costs Rs. 730 per month.
- To Subscribe: *310#
- Recharge required: 730(load)
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff i.e. Rs.2.50+tax per MB at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs. every day
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed for Monthly Light, Monthly Heavy & Monthly Max buckets.
Well u mentioned 3GB for rupess 500 but the fact is different.if u have 700 rupees then u can activate this package, stop playing with words.mention package price including damn tax!
They think we are fools but in actuall ufone is a bigger. What is the use of internet package if a person has to pay for whatsapp call except internet package has subscribed. Fools palying around words.