Ufone Monthly Max
Last Updated: 4:59PM February 1, 2023.
This is Ufone’s best 3G offer that comes with 2GB’s of Social Bundle and 10GB of data limit per month. With Ufone’s monthly 10GB offer you can remain connected with mobile internet all day long.
Ufone’s Monthly 10GB internet package comes with a charge of Rs. 1418 per month.
- To Subscribe: *5100#
- Freebies: Facebook, Whatsapp, Line and Twitter
- WhatsApp calls will be charged on default Mobile Internet rate.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff i.e. Rs.2.50+tax per MB at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs. every day
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed for Monthly Light, Monthly Heavy & Monthly Max buckets.
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 2 GB is applicable on social freebies of Monthly Light, Monthly Heavy & Monthly Max.
ufone monthly package kya hai internet ka or us ka detail send kar da please
They think we are fools but in actuall ufone is a bigger. What is the use of internet package if a person has to pay for whatsapp call except internet package has subscribed. Fools palying around word.