Zong Classified Pack
Last Updated: 4:06PM November 14, 2022.
With Zong Classified Pack you can use Daraz, Lamudi, Kaymu, PakWheels & Carmudi with the limit of 50MB Mobile Internet Data.
This package costs Rs. 5 plus taxes (where applicable).
Check More: Zong Internet Packages
- To Activate: Dial *6464#
- To Check Remaining MBs: Dial *102#
- Charges 10 Paisa +Tax per inquiry
Terms & Conditions
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% applies on every recharge
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies
- If you use the internet without subscribing to any data bundle, the default rate of Rs. 4+Tax /MB will be charged.
- The minimum Charging pulse of default usage is 1MB
- Out of bundle rate is Rs. 1+Tax/MB & will be charged as per the bundle expiry
- YouTube can be utilized for YouTube and Tapmad TV services
- YouTube resources are not part of rollover resources
Frequently Asked Questions
If a user does not purchase an add-on after volume consumption of data bundle, he/she will be charged an out-of-bundle rate of Rs.1/MB till the validity of the bundle, instead of default rate of Rs.4+Tax/MB.
Notification message on 100% data consumption has been removed and now customer will be intimated on 90-95% usage with complete data consumption notification Rest of all usage notification (20%, 50% and 80% usage) will remain the same and customer will be intimated accordingly.
For all bundles: As many times as user wants within validity period in case of different bundles. Same bundle: Can be activated only after deactivation. Customer can activate same daily bundle twice in a day.
Initially, when a user has not subscribed to any bundle, default rate of Rs4/MB will be charged. Default rate will be charged again after the expiry of data bundle, Add On and OOB rate validity
Yes, all bundles would be re-subscribed in case of balance availability except Monthly Premium 30 GB, Super Weekly, Super Weekly Plus and Basic Add On
How to unsubscribe this ?