63 Paisa per 30 Seconds on All Network: Telenor TalkShawk
By the way, Telenor took litter longer in responding to competition started by Mobilink back in January for 30 second package – Mobilink had introduced 68 Paisa per 30 second package then, which was answered by Zong’s 65 Paisa per 30 second package.
Ufone and Warid entered in the race too, but with Rs. 2 per 3 minute and Rs. 1.20 per minute packages respectively.
Telenor’s current offering being the industry lowest can only be matched by offering 62 Paisa package by any other operator – as 62 paisa per 30 seconds will be the lowest possible rate that any company can offer for other networks (given that interconnect rate is Rs. 1.21 per minute).
Telenor has played its card at a time, when Mobilink has reported 23 percent decline in YoY quartely revenues, while Warid is struggling with Singtel deal. Zong seems well settled with 65 Paisa package – so the only fear is Ufone, that may come up with a strike back; however chances are not bright.
Here are the Tariff details of Telenor TalkShawk 63 Paisa Package
Note: All rates are exclusive of taxes
- All existing Telenor prepaid customers can convert to Telenor Talkshawk 63 for Rs.25 (inclusive of tax)
- With IVR Dialing 345661/345662: Rs.0.25 exclusive of tax
Fore more details – visit Offical Page here
- 68 Paisa Per 30 Seconds on All Netowrks: Jazz Budget
- Free Calls from 10 AM to 5 PM Against Daily Rental: Telenor TalkShawk
- UWon Package Offering Rs. 1 Per Minute, Every Minute
- Telenor Revises its 30 Second Package
- 65 Paisa Per 30 Second, All Networks: Zong
- Ufone Bachat Offer: 30 Paisas per 20 Seconds
- Ufone Introduces Super Sasta Package with Lowest Call Rates for all Networks