Huawei Unveils Dual-SIM Ascend G610
Huawei has unveiled its mid-range Ascend G610 Smartphone that supports dual SIMs simultaneously.
Ascend G610 features a 5-inch IPS QHD (540 x 960 pixels) display. Notably, it is a dual-SIM handset with GSM+GSM and also supports 3G.
Ascend G610 Smartphone is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor, and 1GB of RAM and 4GB of ROM, along with expandable storage of up to 32GB via Micro-SD card.
It runs Android 4.2 with company’s Emotion UI on top. Moreover, the mid Micro-SD -range G610 sports a 5-megapxiel camera alongside an LED flash and includes a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Importantly, G610 also includes sensors like G-sensor, light sensor and digital proximity.
Ascend G610 comes in two colors – Black and White. It packs a 2150mAh battery and has dimensions of 142×73.6×9.9mm.
Here are the specs again:
- Dual-SIM support
- Runs on Android 4.2 with Emotion UI 1.6
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor & 1GB RAM
- 5-inch IPS qHD (540×960 Resolution) LCD
- 5-megapixel primary camera with LED flash & 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4GB Internal memory with microSD card slot
- Proximity, Light and G-sensor
- 2150mAh replaceable battery
- Expected Price: Rs. 20,000 to 23,000
- Huawei Announces the Ascend P6 Smartphone
- Huawei Unveils the Ascend P2
- Huawei Unveils the Dual-Core Ascend G510
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Win and Trend II Droids
- Acer announces the Quad-Core Running Liquid E2 Costing 229 Euros
- Huawei Unveils the MediaPad 7 Vogue Tablet with Call Functionality
- Huawei Outs its Water Resistant Ascend D2 Smartphone