Happy new year to all ProPakistani readers. We had a great 2010, with plenty of happenings and development in Telecom and IT domains. ProPakistani made all efforts to being the latest to you.
ProPakistani produced 1405 stories in 2010, which received 37,935 comments in total including on previous year’s posts). We thank you for making all this happen.
We are excited to welcome 2011 with a hope that it will bring more pleasure and rejoice to you, domestically and professionally!
Happy new Year!
Following is a list of top comments posts in year 2010.
Yearly review of cellular industry is available here.
- M9 – What’s Your Plan? Zong’s Leaked TVC!
- The World’s Number 1 Best Selling BlackBerry Application is ‘Made in Pakistan’!
- PTA Exposes its Inability to Count Actual Number of Cellular Subscribers in Pakistan
- Exclusive: Naeem Zamindar and Zouhair Khaliq Confirmed as CEO and Board Director at Wateen
- Mobilink Launches Youth Targeted Jazz Jazba
- Pakistani Hackers Retaliate – Hacks 270 Websites, Including CBI
- Watch ‘Ufone Vs Mobilink’ TVC Wrestle Mania
- Facebook Becomes ‘Top Time Waster’ in Pakistani Offices
- Mobilink May Launch a Youth Brand, Soon!
- Zong Launches Android Handset, Priced at Rs. 15,999
- PTCL Launches 10 MB DSL Broadband
- Humor – Need to Break Monotony in Ufone TVCs
- Qubee Launches USB Dongle, Claimed as ‘Best in Market’ Device
- Telenor’s Flirt-Promoting Ads Should Be Banned, Pleads Faiza Alam
- A Line was Just Crossed: Telenor Internet.More [TVC]
- Two Mobile Operators Found Guilty of Over-Charging
- 10 Mbps for Rs. 8,000: WorldCall Cable Broadband
- Mobilink’s Advertising Stone gets on the Roll
- PTCL Employees Go on Strike over Salary Differences
- PTCL Launches 9.3 Mbps EVO Nitro Device
- How Girls Should Secure Their Mobile Numbers?
- Pakistan or Pornistan?
- Too Many Pakistani Facebooks to Handle!
- Hacker’s Group ‘Pakbugs’ Got Arrested
- Another Cell Phone Scam
- LHC Orders Blocking of Google, Yahoo, 7 other sites
- FIR Registered Against Facebook Owners
- Federal Board (FBISE) SSC Part 1 – 2010 Results
- Facebook and Twitter Went Ugly in Pakistan, Allowing Random Logins
- Ufone Launched Self Care Portal
- iPhone 4 Knocks, Are We Ready?
- Ufone Grabs 100,000 Facebook Fans
- Nokia Announces Dual SIM, Low End Phones
- LHC Orders to Open Facebook in Pakistan
- Poll: 73 Percent Want Permanent Ban on Facebook
- NED Students Make Fuel-Efficient Car
- Govt Opens Youtube, Facebook To Remain Down till May 31st
- Ufone Introduces Youth Package
- Future of Facebook in Pakistan after May 31st
- One Facebook, Two Faces [One is Real Ugly]
- Pakistan Failed in Defending the Ban on Facebook
- Draw Day: Why Facebook is Culprit and How Best to React?
- LHC Orders PTA to Ban Facebook in Pakistan
- Blasphemous Facebook Page Banned in Pakistan [Updated]
- Now Facebook is Used to Spread Prophet Mohammad’s Drawings
- NUST Students Design Pakistan’s First-ever Hybrid Car
- Google Translation Now Supports Urdu Language
- Indian Talent in Pakistani Adverts – Debate Continues!
- Glow Features 11 Singers in 11 TVCs in 1 Massive Ad Campaign
- Payoneer Blocks its Master Cards for Pakistan
- Warid’s Glow 2.0 is New Glow
- Easypaisa Gets Competition: UBL Omni
- Jazz Says: Sania Mirza Bhi Apni Hai
- Get Duplicate bill of PTCL Landline on Internet [Privacy Nightmare #Fail]
- PayPal in Pakistan – Looks Possible, but it May Take Time!
- Idea of SMS Based Electoral System (A Proposal)
- Jazz Apna Hai, Par Model Indian Hai
- Manage Your Zong Prepaid Numbers with E-Care
- Max99 is Offering Free SMS [Worldwide]
- PAC Orders FBR to Lodge FIR Against 4 Telecom Companies
- Warid Down by 2.6 Million Customers, Ufone at 3rd Slot Again
- Poll: Do You want Govt to Ban Night Packages?
- Ban Proposed on Sale of Used Computers
- Folks, Forget About 3G: Hidden Message from Minister IT
- Hosting Business in Pakistan – Still a Dilemma
- Facebook: A Savior for Musharraf
- Vulgar TV Shows and our Hampering Values
- Stealing Content Can Go Ugly
- Tell Us: Do you think you are Being Trapped by Google?
- YouTube Banned on Selected ISPs, Update: YouTube is Back, Except Some Videos
- Ban Night Packages, Right Now: Punjab Assembly (68)